WebPhone Setup Guide
Please select the type of your browser to view targeted step-by-step guide for running WebPhone.
– Verify WebPhone Setup
- Ensure that speakers are plugged in to your computer or device and work properly
- Click the “Play sound” button to continue
Please download the audio / video WebRTC plugin provided by Temasys, Inc.Download plugin
Please install the audio / video WebRTC plugin.
Camera (Only for video calls)
- Ensure that a camera is plugged in to your computer or device and works properly (you may skip this step if you only want to make audio calls via WebPhone).
- Click “Test Camera” button to continue.
- Click on the “Allow” button in the top bar of your browser.
- See yourself in the video frame on the left.
Restart your browser and come back to this page for further instructions.
Switch microphone or camera
- If you have more microphones or cameras and want to choose which one should be used, click on the Camera icon in the address bar of your browser.
- Please remember to refresh browser tab with WebClient interface so that the change is applied.
Please close this window now so that camera and microphone can be accessed from WebClient.End Test